Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Never look back vs forwver looking

I wanted to hear from you and for a fleeting moment you're there, we've begun to share our inner most secrets. We are no longer chatting about the surface things in life. I love to heare from you, I look forward to our talks and then you stop, I doubt myself, oh why did I share that, was that the thing that made you stay away? What was it that I saiid, anyway that was too much?

Relationshops are hard, you promised to be there forever, no matter what the arrangement, was that just a lie so you would get to know me better? Are you just a cad, a crook, some one who later will want soemething again, but today whose needs are beiing met by soemone closer? Afterall this was never a face to face real intimate one. It was a casual serics on conersations. It was my mistake to share, my mistade to be vulnerable like this. Is this what its liked to be Catfished? I wonder if you were honest with me and just got tired of the game of making up more lies to seem real.

Or were you a real person, who thought again about who I was an was scared to go any further? Who could tell our freindship might go so far that you'd be hurt if taken any farther? At any rate, its too late for me, I have been affected by the lask of response to my text, I lament the relationshop if over. Until I hear from you again.,, dear friend.

No comments: