I did it, I did it...I got to the gym two weeks in a row. Then of course there's cake. Yesterday I agreed to go get the cake for the office birthday's in October celebration. (Me! Of all people a lifetime Weight Watcher, true I can eat all I want...but do I want to spend that many calories? ) I'm hoping that I can tell myself that I shouldn't undo that little 20 calories that I burned this morning by adding 220 of chocolate cake. It's not steak or chicken, or even portobello mushroom. So why would I want cake? <>I'm confidant that right now part of my brain can reason with that. We'll see after I get there and I crack open the plastic cover and get that whiff of dark, dark chocolate frosting.. with those big chunks of shaved chocolate falling off the edge, almost falling off onto the counter..Oh, no-I might have to just pick off that piece before it falls onto the floor, maybe check to make sure its not stale and oops, is anyone looking?...
Check out this entry! from
wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/Chocolate_cake_with_chocolate_frosting_topped_with_chocolate.jpg Image found with a Google search of the web
No comments:
Post a Comment